I know some of you find joy in giving, so if you must insist on a gift, I have put together a brief list of ideas to help you out.
My first preference, however, is that in lieu of a present help me support Lifewise Auckland in aiding the homeless and supporting Merge Cafe.
And as true as ever, gifting is never expected, but always appreciated.
- Sweets, desserts of all kinds, to share
- Dress me up, surprise me –your choice of lingerie for me
(bra: 10A / bottom: XS / dress size 6), something from my preferred lingerie atelier, or a gift card from Agent Provocateur or Babylikestopony
- Quirky or classic teas
- Book(s) you enjoyed
- Your favourite jazz, motown, soul and blues LPs
- Scented candles, something masculine, warm, dark or spicy
- Book tokens or a Unity book voucher
- Nordstrom gift voucher